Who we are:
At Umine we are building the first Human Capital Growth (HCG) platform with a strong focus on Latin America and Hispanic USA. Our vision is to empower people to make the most of their abilities and talents, obtaining the best version of themselves, contributing to greater professional productivity. Our AI-powered platform generates a network of interrelationships and connections between the different areas of human capital management giving rise to a network of information that opens up multiple improvement plans.
About the role
As a Sales/Business Development Representative (SDR/BDR), you will be at the front of mine’s go-to-market strategy. This includes hunting for leads, prospecting enterprise accounts, and capturing demand for our solution. This role is ideal for individuals looking to develop enterprise technology sales skills and to advance their careers. Successful SDR/BDR’s earn commissions and head down the path for promotion into closing roles. You will be working with a small but talented team of highly motivated individuals that excel in a fast-paced environment.
● Hunting for leads, prospecting enterprise accounts, and feeding UMine’s pipeline, targeting the U.S. Hispanic market.
● Working closely with the C-level executives of the company
● Qualify inbound and outbound leads via the telephone and email
● Organize, categorize, and prioritize sales leads in our CRM and measure lead conversion and performance against quota
● Leverage prospecting tools to research companies and identify key decision makers at new accounts
● Develop customized pitches for different target accounts and personas
● Excited to grow in a sales career
● Comfortable in a dynamic, customer-facing environment
● 2+ years of experience in a Sales Development Representative, Business Development Representative, or similar role
● Alternatively, strong interest in BDR role with prior business experience
● Previous cold calling experience
● Motivated to be in a goal-oriented, quota-carrying role
● Excellent written and oral English and Spanish
● Excellent interpersonal skills
At Umine we offer:
● WFH stipend
● Regular virtual team and company events
● Growth and development opportunities
● Work from anywhere in the world
● Post-COVID you can work from our chilean office or work remotely